Re: [Amc-list] 1967 Rebel 3 speed column shift

Re: [Amc-list] 1967 Rebel 3 speed column shift

Standard, auto, and tilt wheel levers are all different. You can use the
lever from a 67 or 68 Rebel, Ambassador, or Marlin column shift car on
your 67 Rebel. The lever is group 7.020, part # 318-6518. If you're just
after the knob, that's the same part for all column shift cars. It's
group 7.030, part # 318-6515. Also, you may be able to go up to 69 but
my parts book doesn't cover that year.

Matt

JohnBherna@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if a 1967 Rebel 3 speed column shift lever can use a 1967
> Ambassador auto column shift lever?
>
> Thanks
> John

mhaas@xxxxxxx