Re: [Amc-list] Rust - Removal - citric acid

Re: [Amc-list] Rust - Removal - citric acid

Brien,

Thanks for the information about citric acid rust removal. I may have to
use that method to clean up the rear axle on the Javelin.
You mentioned using the  method on engine blocks.
Will this also remove the minerals and rust inside the water jackets?

Armand