Re: [Amc-list] How stuck is stuck (frozen engine)

Re: [Amc-list] How stuck is stuck (frozen engine)

I'm a big fan of Kroil mentioned by Jeff, but
sometimes the only solution is to pull the head.  In
fact if the engine is stuck bad enough that the
solvent tricks don't easily work, you're better off
having a look at the cylinders anyway.  If there is
any evidence that water got into the cylinders it's
also a good idea to pull the head.

Joe Fulton