Re: [Amc-list] How stuck is stuck (engine frozen)

I've heard of/used a product called "Kroil" that has succeeded in these situations where everything else has failed. Kroil is some of the best damn stuff out there for this kind of problem. It ain't the cheapest stuff in the world at $32/gallon, but a gallon would probably be a 10-year supply for most people.

Information on Kroil can be found at www.kanolabs.com

If you order from them, you'll have to have a business name, otherwise they won't sell to you. Last time I ordered I just made up a business name and had no problems. They don't actively check the business name, they just want to be able to show they only sell to "industrial" customers.

Jeff Reeves
94 Cherokee
81 Spirit GT
72 Javelin SST