Re: [Amc-list] Javelin For Sale

That Javelin sure looks like the one I sold to a guy
just South of Eugene. It is not, if it is my old one,
from the original owner but when I had it, it was
solid and together. Still unpainted, but straight.
Should be a nice 4.0 stroker project. I had it in
Salem, it went to Cottage Grove and looks like it is
continuing on to Santa Rosa, Cally. Some one in San
Diego please buy it to continue it's journey South.....Russ