[Amc-list] Javelin For Sale

Someone local is selling a '68 Jav.  See pics and note below.  I do not know
this person--he contacted one of my Club's members, so contact him directly
if interested:

http://www.sonic.net/WWW_pages/rossg/NorCal/2007-12-2116-32-47_0015.JPG

http://www.sonic.net/WWW_pages/rossg/NorCal/2007-12-2116-33-28_0017.JPG

http://www.sonic.net/WWW_pages/rossg/NorCal/2007-12-2116-33-51_0018.JPG

Ross Guistino
NorCal AMCs
Rohnert Park, CA
'73 304 Gremlin, aka Vivo
'75 Gremlin X, aka Greta

  _____

We got it from the original owner. Its not running and needs to be restored.
We have it listed on craigslist for $1200, but would go $1000 obo. Its a
1968 javelin 6 cylinder car. Thanks,
Kent (707) 481-3577

It's at Str8 Steel and the address is 1135 South A St off Santa Rosa Ave in
Santa Rosa. They are open from 9am- 4pm m-f during for winter hours, but if
we know ahead of time, we can meet there on weekends or up 'til dark.