[Amc-list] Just an FYI

http://webbsclassic.com/ is getting rid of everything by this summer (2008).

I am talking to them about Rambler American stuff.

Also, the place that I picked up my RA parts car has 11 Studebakers.  1 is a station wagon, the other 10 are 4 doors.  All are really good parts cars or they could be restored with a lot of work.  Very little if any rust.  They are in Palmdale California.  This guy is cleaning stuff out.  It was his grandfather's salvage yard, and this guy is not into the salvage business.  Everything he had that was post 1970 is already crushed.

His name is Clark Kimbrough, and his phone number is 661 965 4408.

Joe