[Amc-list] Some pictures from my 2007 AMO trip

[Amc-list] Some pictures from my 2007 AMO trip

I've finally started getting some of the pictures I took on the trip I
took around the 2007 AMO International Convention posted on my web site
(I have about 1350 pictures to go through). I haven't posted any from
the show yet (I know that makes it somewhat off-topic but my wagon shows
up at least so far) but I did get pictures from Pike's Peak, the drive
from Denver to the north rim of the Grand Canyon, and from the Grand
Canyon posted. Besides show pictures, I'll also be posting some from
Hoover Dam, the Petrified Forest, and the Painted Desert.
I also want to add that these pictures don't do these places justice and
in fact, turned the show from the event itself to something to do along
the way. You really need to go and see these things yourself before you die.

Matt
--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH