Re: [Amc-list] Sorry about the HTML

Besides what Frank said about the AMCyclopedia, if you have made any
posts after May 19, 2007, an account was created for you using the
display name your email client sends out.

If your first post was in the past few weeks, just click the "forgot
password" link and the site will send you instructions on how to reset
your password and you'll be able to log in.

If your first post was before that or it doesn't let you reset your
password, just send me an email and I'll fix your account so it's usable.

Also, we are still looking for people to fill in the car information
pages. Most of the information can come from TSM's and you don't even
have to do entire pages. I recently added a page editor that makes
updating them pretty much like using a word processor. If you are
interested in doing this, let me and Frank know and we'll get your
account set up to do this.

Matt

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx