[Amc-list] 55 Hudson Rambler for sale, Long Island, NY

[Amc-list] 55 Hudson Rambler for sale, Long Island, NY

I have just seen some pics -- looks good! It's a factory AC car, but
missing compressor. You can see pics at this link:
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=219487&highlight=rambler
Price has been lowered to $1200 -- he needs to move it!

*Location:* Long Island NY
*Price:* 2500.00
1955 Hudson Nash Rambler.All original 6 cyl. Automatic with factory air
conditioning (missing compressor).Runs and drives but needs to be
restored.I had the title when I bought it but it is lost somewhere in my
house.Call or email me on my cell for more details,Tom 631-767-9372 ;
tyxmspst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tyxmspst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"