Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:09:45 -0500
From: "Thomas, Jeff" <jeff.thomas@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Correct emission equipment for a 360 1971 Javelin
	AMX 4	speed - non CA car
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

AMC team,
When I bought my car in 2005 I was told the only factory emissions that
came with the car was the charcoal cannister which the car has. In
looking at the 71 Tech Manual it appears there should be a lot more.

Can someone give me a complete  list of all the "correct" emissions
equipment that were included on a 360 4BBL 4 speed car in 1971 ? The
most difficult thing to find would appear to be the log tubes that go on
the exhaust manifold. I really hate to try and run this stuff down now
but with a complete list I could go ahead and get started.

Any original owners or experts out there ? Please let me know.

A thousand thanks !!!

Jeff Thomas in FL
407-356-4727