[Amc-list] OT: Fillet of Rambler guy

Geez, I was washing up a little bit a go and got a good frontal look at my inscision. Geez, I thought when I mentioned earlier that it was a bout 3" long. I was optomistic to say the least! It is more like 6" long! Wow. I guess I know now why it hurts! Apparently he needed some room to work. I looked down at it the other day and thought it was pretty messed, man the frontal view, just blows me away. i had no idea, he told me he would make an incision  in the front to go in. He was not kidding. I guess my days as a supermodel are over :[
  I almost passed out the first time from the size of it and the general pain, if i'd have seen the full scope of it I would have been out fer sure.
   It is showing some signs of marginal improvement. This is going to take a while.
Thanks fer not complaining about my OT's. It gets lonely here, I have no idea of how long I will be off work...
--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV