Re: [Amc-list] It's alive!!

Congrats Troy,
My first engine was in my Roadrunner about 35 years ago and to this day every engine rebuild makes me feel great when you hear that rumble as it starts.

Dan Whitehead
 We started up my Javelin at 6:47PM. She started on the first crank and ran great for the whole 20 minute cam break in. For the first time in 5 years she moved back into the garage on her own power. This was my first engine rebuild and it was awesome. The only problem I had was the cheap header gaskets I bought, two of them blew so I will buy a good set tomorrow. I just have to change the oil, set the timing, and bleed the brakes and I can drive it. Troy