Re: [Amc-list] Ford done went in-sane

No matter how "insane" we all think that kind of marketing is, but GM is proof-positive that it exists.  One of the companies I get some of my T-shirt graphics shirts from did a really nice design depicting a police officer, standing beside his Chevrolet cruiser.  GM sued them, and almost put them out of business with a loss of some 3 Million dollars.  They changed the graphic to a Ford cruiser, and everyone went on their merry way.  John Deere is just as bad, and don't even THINK about doing anything like a graphic with a Harley in it.

Perhaps is feeing the crush right now, as their profits haven't been up to expectations, and are trying to keep ALL the money going into THEIR pockets as much as possible.  Can't say.

However, back to the AMC topic, I wonder if anyone gives a rat's petutie about putting AMC cars on anything, since Chrysler has basically dropped the whole AMC ball, except for Jeep.  Anybody know the ins and outs of that?????