Re: [Amc-list] tire changers

I'm glad you're in enjoying the rebuild vicariously. I
grew up in southern Indiana and went to college in
Indianapolis years ago, so I know what winter can be
like in the Midwest.

I felt fortunate to find a tire shop that would remove
and replace used tires.  They also sell used tires but
I can ususally beat their prices by shopping in the
junkyards when it's appropriate.  I do buy new tires
for my every day drivers, but the old Rambler I'm
working on now just needed some decent safe skins in
order to put it back on the road.

I'll be posting more progress by next weekend I hope.

I hope you're having good luck with your fleet of
62's.  If I could find another loaded 62 Classic wagon
or 3-door sedan I think I would snap it up.

Best Regards,
Joe Fulton