Re: [Amc-list] AMC Info Needed For Current And Future Modeling Projects

At 12:00 PM 1/12/2008 -0800, you wrote:

>From: "Mr. AMC" <amc74hornet@xxxxxxxxx>
>

>I am currently building a model of the pink Playboy bunny's AMX. Does anyone know the color of the interior? I am pretty close on the pink for the body as Testors makes a "Fifty's Pink".

Can't help you on the interior color, but Eddie has a poster of the AMX bunny on evilBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/American-Motors-AMC-AMX-Playboy-Bunny-poster_W0QQitemZ330202635074QQcmdZViewItem?IMSfp=TL0801081230a35097

That said, there is a diecast of the Playboy AMX; and I would assume they found a verifiable source on the interior color.  I don't have one.

>Next does anyone have any info, links and or pictures for the duel 6 cyl AMC powered dragster. Thanks

There is at least one photo of the dual six dragster in "Performance American Style".

-- Marc