Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 16:47:47 -0800
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 13, Issue 16

-- Thomas Garner <Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Hey guys,
> >  I know this is a few years older, but could I put this in my 64 Classic?

That thing is as old as the hills! The master cyl is single-circuit, you
want a dual.

Master cyls that fit you can get for $30 new (not rebuilt!) from NAPA.

The problem fitting power boosters into your chassis is clearance, and I
doubt pre-63 will fit for that reason.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"