[Amc-list] Anyone mind verifying the part number for the Wheel Cylinders

[Amc-list] Anyone mind verifying the part number for the Wheel Cylinders, Master Cylinder and Brake Hoses?

Okay - the pads were wrong. I exchanged them and am wonderfully happy. I went to install a wheel cylinder today, and noticed it is significantly bigger than the Bendix wheel cylinder I removed. The brake hose fitting on the new part was also significantly larger than the one on the original.

So - back to exchange wheel cylinders - and figure I might as well double-check the Master Cylinder and hoses as well. The Raybestos 114PG for brake shoes worked perfectly. Is the following what I want for other parts?

(from the Grand Unified Brake Database!)
Master Cylinder:
Raybestos MC36237

Wheel Cylinders:
Rear: Raybestos W50014 - left and right
Front: Raybestos WC37014 (left), WC37015 (right)

Anyone have part numbers or the brake hoses? Also - are the spring/holdown kits for Bendix and Wagner similar? I'm not sure if I need to return those or if they are good.