------------
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 16:34:05 -0800
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

I've been asked to participate in a 24 hours of lemons team. $500 to get a
car to the track is the limit. It ain't much.

Suggestions? It won't be AMC, unless someone had a Gremlin that the roof
was irrepairably rolled flat, or something, even then... I spoze a jeep
might be OK (even that ouch).

<http://www.24hoursoflemons.com>

--
Frank Swygert