From: Greg Taylor <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] AMC Pedestal Mount Scorpion Roller Rockers ?
To: AMC-LIST <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, FSJ-List <FSJ-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Has anyone run the Scorpion Performance bolt-on roller rockers for the 5/16" pedestal mount (bridged rockers) AMC V8's.  I've seen a few posts regarding them on the IFSJA.org forums, but am looking for feedback.   Thanks!

  Here are links:

  http://www.scorpionperformance.com/newsite1/scorpion.php?category_id=58

  http://www.flatlanderracing.com/scorpionrockers.html ( $229 )

  http://www.mountainperformanceonline.com/product_p/scp1097.htm ( $176 )