Re: [Amc-list] 195.6 Crankshaft Bolt - stupid question time again

Re: [Amc-list] 195.6 Crankshaft Bolt - stupid question time again

One fellow told how he freed up some stuck pistons. With the crank out and the
engine upside down, he heated the pistons with a torch and then tossed cold
water on the back side of the pistons to shrink them and then pounded them out.

Don't know if I want to try that - sounds hard on the pistons and cylinders.

Ken