[Amc-list] Testing Old Radios

I was trying to test out some old AMC/Motorolla radios before putting them on Ebay.  These were being tested on a work bench.  While the radios turn on (The lights come on within the radio), I get absolutely no sound.  I have the radio attached to a 12 volt power supply, the antenna plugged into the radio and the speakers attached to the radio.  Is there anything I am missing - such as do I need the antenna and/or speakers grounded to the radio?  If not, then I have a couple of dead radios.  Anyone know how much voltage should come out of the radio to the speakers?  I was only measuring .4 volts.

Mark Fox
Flextronics
1000 Technology Drive
West Columbia, SC 29170
Mark.Fox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+1 (803) 936 5976 Office
+1 (803) 397 7814 Cell
+1 (803) 216 1347 Fax
Creating value that increases customer competitiveness

Legal Disclaimer:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message