Re: [Amc-list] Happy New year! (63 440H odd rear seat -- not!!)

Re: [Amc-list] Happy New year! (63 440H odd rear seat -- not!!)

Tom, in looking at the pictures of your 63 I thought I
would see convert arm rests, but they are not those. I
would venture a guess that someone, the PO prob, had a
seat out of who knows what that fit pretty good, then
had a shop stitch up a cover. That "arm rest" is just
a cover over the wheel tub, and the other thing is
something cobbled together to fill the gap. Are there
any tags or paper work inside the cushion?......Russ