Re: [Amc-list] Happy New year! (63 440H odd rear seat -- not!!)

Re: [Amc-list] Happy New year! (63 440H odd rear seat -- not!!)

Tom,

I took a early model Japanese transistor radio out of
the trunk before I sold the car to you.  (Full
disclosure, I feel better now.) That radio had a
chrome front bezel and was a dead ringer for the AMC
radios that mounted on the lower dash in 1961-63. So
maybe the previous owner was planning to add some
tunes.   Sold the radio on Ebay a few weeks ago.

Joe Fulton