Re: [Amc-list] How do I set up my account to use AMCyclopedia?

Re: [Amc-list] How do I set up my account to use AMCyclopedia?

Bruce,

The AMCyclopedia doesn't host the list, it is serving as a list archive.
When you post to the list, the site creates an account (which it sounds
like you already found out) but until about a minute ago, you couldn't
use it. The user name it creates is based on the display name you have
set up in your email software. In your case, it's, "Bruce Griffis"
(without the quotes). I've changed your account so it can be used to log
into the site. Go to http://www.amcyclopedia.org/user/password, type in
your user name, and click the button to send a new password and you'll
be able to log in.

If anyone else wants their account enabled on the AMCyclopedia, send me
an email off-list and I'll get you taken care of.

Matt

Bruce Griffis wrote:
> I've got a mail list/forum question. I noticed that the mailing list
> is hosted at AMCyclopedia, and that if you have a userid/password, you
> can view and respond to messages there. I'm already using my e-mail
> account for the mailing list. Is there a way I can set up a
> userid/password on AMCyclopedia without using a different e-mail
> account?

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH
http://www.mattsoldcars.com