Re: [Amc-list] steering wheel mounting kit

-- JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The American box is probably a Gemmer.  It's an old
> design I think, like 32 Ford old. That's at least one
> of the brands AMC used before they went to the Saginaw
> boxes in 64?

OK, that qualifies as "old"! Never even heard of 'em!

Do you know if it's the same brand as the big cars same year?

I will have to figure out the shaft diameter and go bug Grant, I guess. I
need to make a puller anyways, pulling it off and a caliper will tell me
for sure!