[Amc-list] Okay - are these Bendix brakes? Link to pics attached.

[Amc-list] Okay - are these Bendix brakes? Link to pics attached.

Thanks for all the hints on removing the drums. I sprayed one
liberally with PB Buster and my son helped remove it. He works at a
Saturn dealer, and one of his friends helped him with the drums on his
old Ion. So - I didn't whack the drums anywhere near hard enough!

A couple whacks with a rubber mallet all along the drum loosened it
up, and off it went! WooHoo! So, by the pics - these are Bendix
brakes, correct? Click on the album link, and two of the pics are of
the drum brake.

http://picasaweb.google.com/bruce.griffis/65RamblerAmerican

Think I'll order parts (and a TSM) in the AM.