Re: [Amc-list] AMO or AMCRC? or Local?

-- Bruce Griffis <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think I would be more interested in destination-type events rather
> than shows. Especially anything that would combine road food and
> driving! (Hmmmm - a meetup for the best root beer float or the best
> non fast-food burger or maybe a real diner). Or maybe camping/touring
> (meet up at the Gulf, or tour along a nice scenic road).

For the last year I've been itching to do more of those cruise type events,
there's a bunch near me, one last year sounded pretty fun was an ol Route
66run on the Flagstaff end of things. It was mostly muscle cars but there
were a lot of odd things if I recall.

None of my cars are fast, but they're reliable! So my antique putt-putts
would actually *make it* to all of the BBQs, restaurants, etc. Maybe some
more-money-than-sense muscle car will need a jump from a lowly Rambler :-)