[Amc-list] Needed AMC American Front Brake Drums for 9" x 2" Brakest

[Amc-list] Needed AMC American Front Brake Drums for 9" x 2" Brakest

I have tried all the local parts stores including Kragen, Pep Boys, AutoZone, Napa fro these front brake drums. I was able to source correct brake shoes, wheel cylinder and brake hardware kits, inner and outer bearings, but not a matching drum...

So far the BD2502 is the only approximate match. It fits, but leaves an 1/8" from the backing plate. I can get these wholesale for $40.

Does anybody have a better part number that will fit a 1963 AMC American? Any part number would be appreciated (Raybestos/Bendix/Wagner/Centric/Autospecialty/etc.) ?

Does anybody know what other car drums might interchange?

Does anybody have used ones that are not out of round and have some meat left on them? These are to be discarded on 9.090 inches normally...

Thanks in advance for any information.

Stefan /Stefan's T-Birds/www.ThunderCarsAndParts.com/(818)726-2788
StefanGB@xxxxxxxxxxx