---------------------
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 12:17:34 -0500
From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm really looking forward to bringing it
home and getting started on it. The idea for the engine is a good one. I'm
hoping it isn't stuck (haven't messed with it yet) - but the owner had it
rebuilt about 6,000 miles ago. Unfortunately, it hasn't been started in 4
years. So - I'll put some oil in each cylinder and either gently bump it
after letting the oil work for a while (don't want to score anything) - or
put a strap wrench on the crankshaft pully and gently turn it (we did that
for a frozen Chevy 350 - and got that running).  Fingers crossed - hoping
nothing is rusted stuck. Think I'll just use the strap wrench before hitting
the starter just in case.

We're picking it up Saturday morning. I need to figure out how to get it
down the driveway without brakes. The driveway is short, but has a pretty
steep decent.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"