-----------------
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 18:33:42 -0600
From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Let's see.......
The Javelin has 2.87 gears in the rear axle, a T-5 manual with .63 overdrive
5th.
Tire circumference is 82 inches (255/45R-17) (26.1 diameter)
engine revs are 5500 speed is 203 mph. interesting, any one else come up
with some fantastic figures??
What, I'd need about 800 hp or more to do this??
that poor T-5 and AMC 20 axle..........he he he
GAWD them tires aren't rated for that !!!!!!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"