[Amc-list] Puff the Magic Wrambler - 'Dump the Hump Hoodie'

[Amc-list] Puff the Magic Wrambler - 'Dump the Hump Hoodie'

I haven't seen this particular Supercharger kit
so repost the URL if available.

I would sit down with a spare intake
manifold and the Scgr. measurements -
distance from head to fenderwell etc.
and design a plenum plate that places
the supercharger on it's side -
blowing straight into the plenum -
straight into the runners.

The JeepFreaks do this mod & keep
their Hoodies.

Your other option:

www.mjmturbo.com
Owner: jamie

He you tell him gearing / engine -
he'll tell you the best combo.

About $650.00 non ball bearing / rebuildable
water cooled housing or not etc.

Been around long time - known to the GM-efi.org guys.

Then - you run a 'J' pipe from exhaust flange up next
to TB [this EFi or carb'd ?] - tack on Turbo flange &
mount the Turbo.

If you want an Intercooler - chop saw with carbbide blade
and spot welder - fit the pieces spot weld - take to
welding shop.

This is a 4.0 right ?

Strokers .com for the right Injector sizing.

Ok - $2,100.00 and mods to do or $650.00 / eBay and some
learning curve - your choice.

--

    =Bt=
milnersXcoupe