Re: [Amc-list] Puff the Magic Wrambler

> I've thought of several scenarios.
>  One is to trim a nice outlined hole has needed to let the blower show.
> Two is cowl hood.
> Three is to outline the blower and install a large scoop such has
> Carcraft used, then let the blower pulley and snout peak out from the
> front of the scoop. kind of like a matchbox look.

A blown 4.0 oughta get some serious attention from the car press, if they
don't they're all idiots! Light! Cheap [except the blower]! Fast!

> I really should just walk away from this. The American runs great as-is.

There's a grain in here to consider... maybe you SHOULD leave the American
alone, and build another motor, maybe in another car. Depends on what you
want out of the car though... fun wrenchin' or fun drivin'. Each his own!