Re: [Amc-list] 'Rear Mount' Turbos - cat scratch fever -

Re: [Amc-list] 'Rear Mount' Turbos - cat scratch fever -

> The Toyota V8 car guys love the rear mount Turbo[s]
> [ 'Rear Mount' being 'Under the Floor' - not after
> or even near the Convertor / Muffler ]

People who "love" 'em probably have no choice! :-) We're lucky in that AMCs
generally have a lot of room under the hood (sorry Pacers) and can put the
turbo where it belongs.

Why put it out back when you can put it under the hood? Of course if you
can't fit it, there you go.

I know V8s are a pain, and a turbo down near the floor sure beats not
having one. But for AMC inlines there's plenty of room.