[Amc-list] Puff the magic Rambler?

Help!
there is a guy offering me his Hesco TJ supercharger at a good deal, half the original $4200 selling price for a takeoff of a traded in TJ, only reported to have 3500 miles on it.
Oh, I don't want to add to the pile and it will wiped out most of my savings, but man, oh, man it's killing me to even think of saying no!
I've asked the wife for moral support if I go thru with it.
No reply yet!
I know what you guys are going to say.
Anyone want to see a Supercharged 4.0L in a 69 American?
Anyone know of a cowl hood being made for a 69 American!

Can someone talk me out of this?
Please!

--
Mark Price