Re: [Amc-list] Bedliner on Floors

Has anyone ever used pickup roll-on bedliner on a car floor? It seems like
it would be a good floor treatment for solid metal. Seems pretty good and
sound dampening, adhesion is good, and obviously it would conform to floor
stampings...

www.nonslipcoating.com

The above link is for Durabak, the highest rated bedliner among Jeepers. I
have used this stuff to coat the entire floor of my Wagoneer, and most
recently my Spirit drag car. The stuff is great. Durable, easy to touch up
(blends in so you can't tell) and will seal rust since it's a polyurethane
coating. There may be some other good stuff out there, but I will never use
anything else. At $100 per gallon, it ain't cheap. It's also available in
several colors. They produce a special primer for rust-treated areas, and
the final cleaning step is xylene. Check www.ifsja.org for more testimonials
(do a search for Durabak).

Cliff Danley