[Amc-list] rear mount turbo

This is not that new of an idea.  There are rear mount turbos available for corvettes, camaro's and I believe Mustangs that have been on the market for a couple of years.  I stated before that the turbo does not need the "heat" to generate power, but the speed of the exhaust and the difference in sizes of the turbine to the impeller.   But don't believe me, just do the research.

Dan Whitehead