[Amc-list] SA Rogue

Frank
I will answer any question you have, if I know the answer .I know that my car was built by Motor Assemblies in Durban. The "69 Rogue,like mine, had the red painted engine, Which I believe was the "67 in the USA. The 1970 engine was painted blue and it had 14 inch wheels where mine is 15 inch.

I am trying to buy a 1972 Hornet Sportabout, that is stored at a farm close to Welkom, where we live, but the owner is very reluctant to let it go.
It  has the 4.1 L Chevy and 3 speed auto box. I can ask the owner if I can take some pics of the engine, and will gladly mail it to you.
There are two cars, one in running condition and one spares car, The last offer was R15k .

Here in Welkom is a guy with a 1968 Classic and another person with a Metropolitan. I have not seen any one of the cars for more than a year.

Where do you want me to mail  the pics of my car?

Gerrie

PS.  It is 5 pm and the air temp. is 32 deg C. The water in my pool is 26 deg C. Just thought I will mention that to remind you that it is summer in the southern hemisphere.