From: "Jamie Smith" <oconner51@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] interchange information
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

My brother wanted me to check on the possibility of an engine/transmission interchange on the following vehicles. I don't think it will work but I am asking to make him happy.

I have two jeep wagoneers that I am selling.

One is a 78 with a 360 and th400 auto. Has engine knock.

Second one is an 81 with 360 and 727 auto. Not sure of engine condition, I was told it has a bad tranny.

He has a 78 Dodge van with a 360 and either 727 or 999. He wants to know if the engine and or tranny will go into either of the wags.

Thanks for any advice.

Jamie Smith
Spokane, WA