----------------
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 19:11:08 -0800
From: "Jamie Smith" <oconner51@xxxxxxxxxxx>

My brother wanted me to check on the possibility of an engine/transmission interchange on the following vehicles. I don't think it will work but I am asking to make him happy.

I have two jeep wagoneers that I am selling.

One is a 78 with a 360 and th400 auto. Has engine knock.

Second one is an 81 with 360 and 727 auto. Not sure of engine condition, I was told it has a bad tranny.

He has a 78 Dodge van with a 360 and either 727 or 999. He wants to know if the engine and or tranny will go into either of the wags.

Thanks for any advice.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"