[Amc-list] e-bay items promote

Listed a bunch of my transfers to make t-shirts.  The AMC's link starts with http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130180275814&rd=1 Rebel Machine and the Gremlinman and the 71-74 Big Body Javelins and other brands.  I have multiple copies of most of the designs. The AMC's start at $7 opening bid or $9 BuyItNow, others starting at $5 opening bid.  Clean house, make some $$$ give some deals.  The pictures will be added today.  E-mail off group w/questions about hats, mugs, mouse pads, etc., etc., etc...  I can do it.

Website is also expanding www.a70sthingautomobilia.com  AMC links to add, just let me know.
Great Lakes Classic AMC club meeting was good yesterday.  Good group together getting the planning going for AMO Nationals in 2010!  Never too early to plan a GREAT meet!

Thanks for the listening ear!Blessings,Richard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics 6235 S. Mohawk Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx