Re: [Amc-list] CC Rambler

see

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DmvzACSpQVM

Ken Ames

39Master85w.partscar,67Marlin,68AMX,70Machine,73Matador2drht,73Hornet4dsd,
73-74-75-76GremlinXs,75PacerX,76Hornet2dsd,77Matadorcpe,2-77AMXs,78AMX,
78Gremlin,78GremlinGT,79Concordhb,79PacerDL8,2-79AMXs,2-80AMXs,
2-80SpiritDL,80Eagle4dsdn,2-81SX4s,81SpiritGT,81Concord4dsd,82Eaglesw,
2-85Eaglesw,2-80J20,85J10,88Eaglesw,2-89Sentra4dsd   (41)

AMCA = http://clubs.hemmings.com/amcalberta/