Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 12, Issue 12

In a message dated 12/9/2007 12:01:03 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
amc-list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Message:  3
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 16:38:53 -0600
From: Todd Tomason  <jayscore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Slightly OT - Oil  Cleanup
To: AMC List <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Anybody ever tried either of these products from  Harbor Freight?  Both claim
that they will break down oil, then you  just sweep it up.  Curious how well
they really work.  I'm  trying to clean up some of the oil stains in my
garage.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=96312
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=97334

Todd

I use it on both my smooth garage floor and an aggregate driveway. Works
fine. Put it on and I wait one day and sweep it off. Expensive, mine was $14.99
for 32 oz.

nolan dehner
Nor Cal AMCs
Windsor, Ca