[Amc-list] Searching for my old 69 AMX

Well I would really like to find her and get her back if possible. Sold her on ebay in july 03 and missed an earlier chance to get her back. Miss my first AMX would trade my 74 401 Maxi Blue Javelin plus cash, if need be. She was originally willow green/ saddle, Jeep 360, T5 5 speed trans, 3.91 rear gears. Primered black and gutted. I miss her and any info on getting my sons future heirloom back would be great. Joey reflexr@xxxxxxxxx 323 377 5222