[Amc-list] OT: Update

For those who give a rats A$$, and for those who don't! :]
I have had a new MRI done on Sunday.
Thru it they have diagnosed a condtion called vascular necrosis in my right shoulder where the bone sits in the socket.
Yeah, necro, means dead! Thats the problem! That's why I hurt so much! It's friggin bone pain!
This would all realy suck except they can treat this! :]
Takes surgery, possibly two.
Could be a simple scope to clean things up, or a scope to measure and clean, then a second open operation to install a plate. Could be 6 weeks of recovery, could be 6 months.
  All I care about is the fact that at the end of this road I may very well be pain free!
Maybe not, but, it's a chance I am more than willing to take.

As my signature says, "Chronic Pain Hurts".

Wish me well, or tell me to F.O.
either way I got good news today!

Would have been nice to find this sooner, but there is no way to know how this started, what started it, or even when it began to be visible. The radiologist and orthopedics docs went over the old MRI and swear it is not there. Since it has been a year the theory is that I was in the beginning stages of this when the accident happened or something damaged the blood flow to that section in the accident. I'm going to go with the second idea!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV