[Amc-list] 67 Rebe 550 Wagon

In case anyone might be interested, I'm going to let my Rebel wagon go.  I'm second owner, just took posession about three months ago.  I've fixed the brakes, but still haven't gotten it started.  Been sitting a long time.  It's in pretty good shape.  Previous owner made new floors out of resin.  Car does appear to be very solid.  Looking to get $500 out of it.  It's worth that and possibly more.  Contact me via e-mail, and if you're interested give me your phone number... I'll call as soon as I hear from any interested parties.  Car will need to be trailered.