Re: [Amc-list] bonneville salt flat rambler???

Re: [Amc-list] bonneville salt flat rambler???

There has been a 50s rambler at Bonneville for the
last few years.  It's powered by a Ford flathead V8.
Unless you just want to play around and get bragging
rights as the fastest AMC/Nash powered car, you'll
probably have to use something other than an AMC/Nash
power plant to get any kind of a class record.  I
recommend you buy the current SCTA rulebook and check
out the classes and the records in those classes.  The
competition is pretty tough.  They have been racing
for many years at Bonneville and there are dozens of
car builders who really know what they are doing.

Joe Fulton