Re: [Amc-list] AMC Ignition & Distributor

Re: [Amc-list] AMC Ignition & Distributor

Question of the day.

If I change the distributor in my 70 Javelin to let's say an MSD Pro billet
(anyone done this??) will my in dash tach still work?

Yes if....

In order to connect your dash tach, there's a separate adapter that you need
in addition to the distributer and control box.  I've got the part number for
it here somewhere, but can't lay my hands on it right now.

Dave