Re: [Amc-list] electric concord

-- Garry Nordstrom <gasnordstrom@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is listed on e-bay, you  would not believe the questions, I am
> convinced that the idiots are a greater percentage of our population.

Oh yeah, I can believe it! Electric cars are magnets for the tinfoil-hat
crowd, along with suppressed 80mpg carburetors, magnetic perpetual motion,
drug-dispensing jet contrails, UFOs at Area 51, ... it's all Art Bell
territory.

> does it have the original batteries,

Tell them they're lifetime UFO-technology batteries! None of the stuff the
UFO people sell or buy ever works, so they'll never notice! :-)