[Amc-list] No start, was, Re: where did everyone go???!!!

[Amc-list] No start, was, Re: where did everyone go???!!!

Nope, it does not! It's happened at least three times this year.
Like you say never at home!
I've got it narrowed down.
Cables
Corrosion
Battery
Starter
relay
Has to be one of those! :]

My wife actually reminded me we had the boat battery sitting all winter.
I'm hoping I'll put it in and all will be well. Of, course I could just not have the problem occur.
Either way, I can stall buying the new battery to spring!

Before anyone says anything, the boat battery is a starting battery and not a deep cycle trolling battery.
It will be fine, other then needing a vent! I got that worked out already.

Yah!
I'm off work till Monday!
I love state jobs!

--